- Avoid the need for repairs - please maintain a quality (typically military grade) case to avoid damage
- Some of the best brands are Otterbox, LifeProof and Griffin.
- Most damage can be avoided by keeping a good case on the iPad
- Cell phones - If your cell phone cannot make calls or connect 3G, please see your carrier
(i.e. Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, etc.) or the store it was purchased from. Cracked screens, batteries that
will not hold a charge, etc. may also be repaired Click Here
Related Pages: Student iPads (Student Portal)
Mobile Device Repairs
The SBA IT Department desires to help every student with their technology needs. However, this is based on the IT Staff availability. Therefore, please see the information below BEFORE contacting the SBA Help Desk.
- iPads - What, where and how